What am I loving on TUMBLR? ☆

By heylinni - 7:57 PM

I've been getting back into Tumblr a lot more recently, after doing a HUGE follow spree last month. This means that I get to see pretty pictures everyday :) It's so addictive to just sit there and endless scroll for hours right? 
Anyway, this is aimed to be a less words, more pictures post since I know some of you are just too lazy to read my long-ass posts and would prefer to just see something visually pleasing instead. I've heard from a lot of friends that you can exactly tell a person's personality if you just looked at their tumblr. This is definitely true because why would you reblog pictures that you didn't like? Hahhaa 

But you can now find out about me more by just scrolling through a few simple, pretty pictures in these kind of posts. It may reveal my likes, my obsessions, celebrity crushes, and what I am inspired by. Hopefully you enjoy a break for your brain and eyes by just looking at these photos. I've gathered just random pictures from my own tumblr, my likes and also my dashboard, so here we go! 
How cute are these cats? ♥
Anime: Hyouka
Mmm..Yummy drinks
More yummy food
I adore this set of cinemagraphs - so calming
Pastel goth style? 
Anime: Pokemon
Anime: Shingeki no Kyojin
Kfashion
Vintage
I don't know where this is but it's beautiful!
Cute J-fashion street snap
Anime romances are the best right?
More pastel kawaii fashion
Our prince Oh Sehun
Ultimate flower boy Kim Myungsoo
★☆★☆★☆
Two of my style icons: Ayumi Seto and Eva Cheung; How cool is it that they are actual pretty good friends?
A sassy Krystal; Drama: The Heirs
Super high platform creepers to make your legs appear longer and thinner :)
Cute, frilly socks paired with creepers is perfect for that pastel goth look
A perfect finish to my shoe appreciation in this post
And hey, some funky gifs :) Anime: Howl's Moving Castle
Fini
So I hope that you enjoyed those photos and learned a little more about my kind of style/personality/hobbies? 

Every time I make one of these posts, I feel like I should be obligated to throw some appreciation to the Tumblr users so here's a shoutout to a Tumblr blog that I follow and ADORE! 

This week I suggest you all go and check out/follow ☞
She's so adorable and posts some really fantastic pictures :) Plus her style is really enviable! 

If you've got a cute tumblr that you might want me to check out or shout out in possible future posts, please let me know in the comments below 

xx Heylinni 
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thank You for Reading! 
Please remember to like my Facebook page for daily updates about my blog!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Also, please be sure to check out my online shop

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 replies

  1. MAY ALL YOUR BACON BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! <3 I LOVE HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics.. :)
    Good day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myungsooo*-* Thanks for sharing these pictures, I love the cute Kfashion outfit especially (as well as L of course ^-^).

    Would you like to join my first ever giveaway? The prize is from Etude House, it's not huge, but I'd really appreciate it if you joined in! x

    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/150-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you used my boyfriend's gif without asking me jk lol. hahaha Oh Sehun <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics! I also can scroll hours, especially k-clothes or ullzangs :)

    xx May

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photos! Especially the crepe desert.. <3

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! So inspiring :)
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyy! Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
    and I just wanted to let you know that I am following you now by GFC.

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im definitely inlove with your blog right after i saw your cute banner! ooohhh so much cuteness going on i just freakin' love it!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete