Treasure Trove of Kawaii ft. Blippo.com [Review!]

By heylinni - 10:33 AM

I really should be studying for half-yearlies, but I'm finding time to blog about this lovely Japanese goods shop: Blippo.com! They are a 'kawaii', Hong Kong based shop which sell a huge range of candy&snacks, stationary, accessories and homeware as well. This is the perfect shop to buy some gifts for friends from, I'm sure you'll be able to find a little something for every friend :)
'Blippo is your number 1 source for all things Japanese and Kawaii! Since 2003 Blippo has held the Europe's largest selection of kawaii products from all sections of Japan pop culture.' 
The team at Blippo are really amazing and they make sure to connect with their customers across all bases; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr and Instagram. There's so much interaction with consumers that a more personal relationship is built with each and everyone of you, a huge positive aspect of Blippo's service. 

In addition to this, let me just mention my favourite part of Blippo... FREE SHIPPING :D Firstly, they ship to almost every country in the world, and secondly, shipping costs NOTHING internationally! I am a huge online shopper and absolutely hate finding a cute product that's seemingly cheap at first, then at checkout, shipping costs basically as much as the product. This way, when you get to checkout with Blippo, there are no nasty surprises. 
So Blippo have kindly sent me some products for review. They let me know that I could choose any products, so I thought I'd go for the range to show my readers. I received five items: a keyring, a phone case, sticker set and a makeup bag. Let's go onto these products ➢

1. Blippo All Stars Keyring
Cost: Free with purchase

So I'm not sure what Blippo has to do with the Shibuya Dance League, but this keyring came as an extra little gift (which you get with every order). I think it's very cute and great to just clip anywhere (especially as I'm going for my P's next week - might be able to use this for my potential car keys! Woo!). The pink is a great standout against the monochrome colours in the background. The key ring is made of rubber and the back a little bit old and yellowed, but it's completely fine otherwise. 

2. Coffee and Dessert Earphone Jack Charm
Cost: $2.00 

This is style 3 of the coffee and dessert earphone charm, and I absolutely love the little Starbucks mug. It looks so cute poking out the end of my phone and always gives me sweet thoughts. The cream froth of the coffee is quite realistic, along with the green syrup. The earphone jack feels sturdy in quality overall, however the link between the dessert and the hot drink is quite frail.
It's come in a clear box, but I don't know if it was because of shipping and handling, but the box came quite beat up. The product itself was finely protected but the box was definitely not at top standards.
I think the little dessert hanging off the mug is pretty cute and yummy looking, but the chocolate one doesn't particular look as great as the other styles. The strawberry doesn't have anything painted on it's surface apart from it's red outside. Plus, the bottom is also not filled in.
Despite these little flaws in the earphone jack charm, I'd definitely say that I would buy more of these, especially since the other styles are even cuter and this is so affordable and kawaii. Plus, it has the practicality of keeping dust out of your earphone plug...most of the time :)

3. Iphone 5 Flip Case
Cost: $7.37

I was probably most excited for this iPhone case to arrive, because I've been using the same cat case for the past year (just because it's protective ability is over 9000) but I've been wanting a change recently. It's not that I'm lacking in iPhone cases, but I'm definitely looking for something that is more stable for my iPhone and will keep the screen from cracking if I drop it (my nightmare).
This case is perfect for my iPhone. It's easy to put on and it enables full coverage for my phone. The case features a hard pink case within a black, grey and white cover. This is style 3 of the choices, being the most simplistic and classy for me. The other two styles are bright, colourful and very fun and I'd love to purchase them as well.
Another great feature of this case is the hidden magnets that keep it closed. It's easy to keep the cover closed and even easier to just flip it open to check the time on your phone or new notifications. Practicality at its finest haha 

And more photos...

4. Emoticon Sticker Pack
Cost: $2.37

This sticker pack is so cute and very Japanese as it contains heaps of stickers of the kawaii emoticons. Each of the stickers are transparent, apart from the design. Plus, the little character people at the bottom of the sheet are stickers as well. And unexpectedly, for such a low price, these stickers are really good quality. They have that contact-y feel and none of the designs are poorly printed.
Another great point is that these come in 2 identical sheets so this could actually last quite a long time, depending on how fast you use stickers :)

5. Mentos Cosmetics Pouch
Cost: $13. 61

I was also really excited for this product to arrive, since I just organised all my makeup and needed a new cosmetics bag to put my most essential items in. The bright colours and candy print of this pouch is so cute and joyful. The canvas material used for bag is very durable and of great quality. The bag comes safely in a plastic sheet, and a foam block inside, to keep it from creasing or getting dirty.
The zipper is smooth and comfortable to use. There is no locking at any point of unzipping or rezipping the makeup bag and the seams around the zipper are relatively straight.
The cosmetics bag has a wrist strap on it. I'm not sure when this would be useful, but I guess this can function as a pencil case or a wallet/small purse.
The makeup bag is actually quite big as well. It's dimensions are 19 x 11 x 7 cm and can fit a lot of small stuff. This is perfect for makeup, mirrors, money etc. I'm just worried now, of getting the inside dirty with makeup stains because the fabric is white. This ones worth the price, and if you don't like this pattern, there are other styles on the Blippo site, featuring Chupa Chups/ Pocky/ etc.

Overall, I was heaps happy with the products that Blippo.com sent me as well as their great customer service (email responses are heaps fast). There are loads of advantages to shopping at Blippo and it's the perfect place to purchase some cute presents for friends or family :D 

In addition to this, there is a HUGE sale going on right now at Blippo.com! In fact, 800+ products are now on sale, where you can save up to 80% :) What better time to buy some kawaii japanese goods! 

xx Heylinni



Please remember to like my Facebook page for daily updates about my blog!!


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Also, please be sure to check out my online shop

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

72 replies

  1. Kawaii!!!! ^_^ I just got back from Japan, this reminds me of it :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow so lucky! I'd love to go shopping in Japan, but Blippo is the next best thing:D

      Delete
  2. Really sweet shop! Love Japanese cute goods :3

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute items! I especially love the iphone case because I've been looking for one of those since forever!

    www.acupofmae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yes i agree, love the case, very sturdy

      Delete
    2. Really? Might have to order one myself then!

      Btw, thanks for your comment on my blog :) I've already followed you a long time ago! :P
      Have a nice day! xx

      Delete
  4. omg I'm totes going to buy something from there now yay for no more money );

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thos accessories are so cute especially the stickers! Love them.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    I followed you on bloglovin' and GFC :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can spend my whole day seeking for cute stuff. The case for iPhone is nice.

    sunandsany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed you on bloglovin, please follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your comment hun, followed via gfc & bloglovin :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the stuff you bought are so cute! I wish we had a store like that where i live :( Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, I follow you now x3
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can buy it online as well! its free shipping everywhere

      Delete
  10. Great post! Thanks for your visit. Sure we can follow each other. I follow via bloglovin :) xx
    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The emoticon sticker is to die for!! so jealous!

    xoxo,
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of this shop before, but wow it looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really wonderful! got a second package from them today and the products are gorrgeous

      Delete
  13. great great great post.

    Will you like to follow each other?
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Rachel, thanks for stopping by. We can follow each other. Following now on Gfc and G+
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog! Following via Bloglovin. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're so lucky to get sponsor from them! their stuff is so cute!
    sure, i followed you via bloglovin, do follow me back (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice things, lucky girl :)
    Wanna follow eachohter on bloglovin ? Let me know :)
    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Sure we can follow each other! Please let me know when you follow so I can follow back!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice items!
    your blog is great!
    I followed you on gfc and g+! Hope that you could visit my blog and maybe follow me too :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you! I'd love to have a look at your blog :)

      Delete
  20. They seem to have so many cute stuff :)
    Loved the earphone jack charm!

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, you have nice blog and you're cute too.

    I have followed your blog via bloglovin and GFC ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG those are cute <3
    I like the cosmetic pouch hehe.
    By the way, I already followed you on bloglovin and GFC.
    Mind to follow back? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe it's so big, it could be a pencil case!
      Sure thing

      Delete
  23. EVERYTHING IN YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE! <3 <3 I LOOOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for commenting on my blog ^^ Your blog is so cute! I love the starbucks dustplug <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. super cute things!
    anyway thank you for visiting my blog..
    sure let's follow each other..
    let me know when you already follow me, i'll follow you back.. :*

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute stuffs, love your blog! <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. cuteness overload naww

    thanks for dropping by!
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. what a cute store! wish we had one here in UT!

    http://www.ourlifeisbeautiful.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a cute shop! I wish we had one here.

    I followed your bloglovin'. You can follow mine at https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1820479.

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really liked your blog and I followed you on blog lovin':D
    I hope you can take a look at mine. I just started, but just as you, I think about Wengie as a motivation to start making my own blog. ^^

    http://srainie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. This store!! OMG it's a good thing I don't have a credit/debit card or I might just splurge on this store @_@ lol. So much kawaii! <3 I feel like if I ever do go to Japan and/or Korea my wallet will cry, but I'll be forever be giddy as a school girl while shopping XD Followed you on Bloglovin and on FB! If you can, do Like my FB page (http://facebook.com/StrawberryBunnyOfficial) and follow me on Bloglovin (http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3847613)

    xoxo
    Sephie
    http://justsephierojas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. OH MY GOSH. Thank you so much for introducing this store to me IT'S SERIOUSLY AMAZING. From my speculation I can see that we both have a deep interest in all things kawaii and adorable.
    So I'm following you back now!
    Can't wait to see even more posts from you!

    edge-e.blogspot.co.uk
    Loves.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  34. These stuff are toooo cute <3 give me that iphone plug. nowwww

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. all this accessories! Too cute~! The iphone plug...I need it to go with my frapp addiction >o<

    areumheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete