What am I Loving on Tumblr #2 ☆

By heylinni - 6:37 PM

I'm back with another chilled out, pic-heavy (and minimum text) post, to treat your eyes. I've really been getting back into Tumblr lately (wait I think I said that last post as well... :S) and I know I can spend HOURS on my feed just infinite scrolling. It's a nice break to just hop on Tumblr and check out what cute or interesting pictures have popped up lately. 

I especially feel like you guys sometimes deserve a relaxed, just 'pretty' post, instead of my usually LONG essays about some product or other thing (and I can be lazy here and just find inspirational pics ^_^) Maybe you can use these as wallpapers or pictures to print out and cover your books. Shame we can't print gifs :( 

So here we go! (Disclaimer: Obviously not all of these photos belong to me, so full credits go to the poster, and you can just click on the images to go to the 'reblogging' link) 

{ Btw, sorry to people with slow internet. This post may take forever to load }


Does anyone know what anime this is from? it's so cute^_^
Pony (Park Hye Min)
How good does this look!
Okay, so I'm obsessed with Last Game lately, all the guys are perfection!

These two are my OTP ;)
Gorgeous hair inspo. I want to do something cray with my hair when exams are over!
So excited to eat this in Japan :3
This is the beauty of our natural world ahah
Sweet and gorgeous fashion~~
Love it! This looks just like an anime :)
Of course, not to forget the cute k-fashion
So beautiful :)
Ahah how cute :3 Can I date you? (jks...not joking)
This is so classy; high tea?
OMG I want to coordinate an outfit like this
Adorable :)
The colours in this picture are so magical
Groovy gif lol
Isn't this what Naeun wears in Nonono?
Cute anime relationships are the dream
Omg her legs <3
I really love this style~
Japan just looks so awesome..in every picture
YUMMMMMMM
So delicious...it doesn't even look real though!

LOL reading back over this, my captions are so lamee but I hope you enjoyed the post and giving your eyes a break from super blocks of text! 
I'd also love it if you checked out and followed my new Tumblr:

www.racheylinni.tumblr.com

And also, since I love recommending Tumblr blog's to follow, I also think it'd be worthwhile to check out:
http://aidaiion.tumblr.com/
It's one of my favourite Tumblr's atm and a lot of pics from this post were reblogged from them :D 

(Oh yeah and remember to like my Facebook page and follow my Twitter if you liked this post and want to keep updated with my daily ramblings)

Ok, that's it! If you want to recommend some Tumblr's for me to check out, or suggest what other things you want to see on this blog, please leave a comment below :)

xx Heylinni
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please remember to like my Facebook page for daily updates about my blog!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Also, please be sure to check out my online shop

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

25 replies

  1. loving your sidebar pic! ahaha follow back? :)

    http://laaaaau.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool images very inspiring.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some pretty pics!! :3 But now I want an ice cream... x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr ! those pics of the icecream looks so divine :D

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore visual posts~ I love all the gifs, especially of Pony <3
    Thanks for sharing <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, it's so cute! I'm a big fan of all the colorful pastels :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I'd be happy to follow each other! I've followed you on bloglovin and would really appreciate it if you did the same. Keep in touch!

    xo, Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping some comment would have the anime name, but seems like noope ;-; The second hair picture is SO beautiful, and all these asian girls <3 really nice pictures you chose, thanks for showing!

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the anime is Love Lab, don't know if you found it already :3

      Delete
    2. ah! thank you so much :) i might check it out

      Delete
  7. Great post ! Beautiful pics !

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tumblr too. I can spend hourssss on it. <3

    www.sweet-honeydew.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this post! The pictures you chose just sum up the k-fashion / manga side of tumblr completely and they're so pretty that I'm really considering to be more active on that blogging platform as well. I also want to do something crazy to my hair but I've just gone back to my roots colour-wise. :S
    x
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah, yes that's basically my whole feed! i love that side of tumblr ><

      Delete
  10. Love the fashion posts :D it reminds me of my tumblr harumurakami ^^ The ice cream looks sooo good too :D

    changed my url from 19th-tealeaf --> http://clothespinshanging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pictures! Especially I love fashion pictures :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pictures!

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trà gừng có tác dụng gì?Gừng không chỉ được biết đến là gia vị thơm, cay không thể thiếu trong các món ăn hằng ngày mà gừng còn biết đến với nhiều công dụng chữa trị bệnh vô cùng hiệu quả
    Nên uống trà gừng lúc nào thì tốt?Nên uống trà gừng lúc nào thì tốt? của các bạn gởi đến, chúng tôi xin giúp mọi người giải đáp vấn đề, đồng thời cung cấp những thông tin về việc uống trà gừng. Cùng xem nhé!
    Đột quỵ là gì?Nếu chưa hãy cùng mình xem xét bài viết dưới đây để hiểu thêm về căn bệnh nguy hiểm này nhé!
    Dầu oliu nguyên chất có tác dụng gì?Dầu ôliu không những tốt cho sức khoẻ con người, chữa được nhiều bệnh mà tác dụng của dầu ôliu đối với việc làm đẹp được chị em phụ nữ đặc biệt quan tâm
    Cách sử dụng dầu oliu dưỡng daĐồng thời, các chất chống oxy hóa có trong sữa chua giúp tái tạo da, trẻ hóa làn da một cách nhanh chóng.
    Cách sử dụng dầu oliu dưỡng tócmình xin hướng dẫn các bạn những cách sử dụng dầu oliu dưỡng tóc hiệu quả nhé, cùng xem các bước dưới đây nào!
    Tác dụng của dầu oliuDầu ô-liu là một loại dầu thu được từ cây Ô liu (Olea europaea, thuộc họ Oleaceae), một loại cây truyền thống của vùng Địa Trung Hải.
    Đậu tương có tác dụng gì?bài viết Đậu tương có tác dụng gì sẽ giúp mọi người hiểu rõ hơn về những công dụng tuyệt vời mà đậu tương mang lại cho sức khỏe chúng ta nhé, cùng đón xem bài viết nào!
    Viêm âm đạo là gì?Để giúp mọi người hiểu rõ hơn về bệnh này, sau đây bài viết Viêm âm đạo là gì xin chia sẻ đến các bạn những thông tin hữu ích dưới đây, cùng đón xem bài viết nhé!
    Viêm âm đạo khi mang thai có sao không?Viêm âm đạo khi mang thai có sao không là câu hỏi dược đặt ra ở hầu hết các chị em gặp phải trường hợp này.
    Nguyên nhân và dấu hiệu viêm âm đạoTuy nhiên, không phải ai cũng biết và hiểu về bệnh lý này. Viêm âm đạo tuy không nguy hiểm tới mức ảnh hưởng trực tiếp đến tính mạng người bệnh nhưng nếu không được điều trị nó lại là nguyên nhân dẫn đến hiếm muộn và các bệnh lý liên quan khác

    ReplyDelete